Property Management You Can Trust
- Treat Each Property As If It Were Our Own – A well-managed property operates more efficiently to produce premium results for investors.
- Effective Marketing – Our advertising generates traffic and creates a positive impression. We take performance and reputation seriously. Stringent efforts are undertaken to train our property management services staff. They are taught to prevent legal issues and to attract the most ideal tenants.
- Control Turnover – Turnover is expensive. Controlling it requires the same level of commitment to existing residents as to new prospects.
- Exceptional Accounting and Reporting – Our reports are complete, concise, and easy to understand. We proficiently handle Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Collections and Bank Statement Reconciliation.
We have distinguished credentials among Seattle property management companies. As CCIM’s (Certified Commercial Investment Members) – we have the comprehensive knowledge and training necessary to understand the changes and trends in the property management services industry.
The Foundation Group also holds the prestigious AMO designation for property management companies, granted by the Institute of Real Estate Management. A firm must demonstrate the highest standards of professionalism, financial performance and ethics to earn this coveted designation held by only 500 firms in the United States and Canada.
In addition, we are pleased to offer Analysis and Consulting Services on issues such as Financing, Acquisition/Disposition, Due Diligence, Capital Improvement Planning and the Repositioning of Properties.
Fundamentals Emphasized & Practiced
The Foundation Group’s Seattle property management team has a positive attitude! We never lose sight of our primary goal: to maximize the value of each owner’s investment.
- Optimize Revenue
- Minimize Vacancy Loss
- Develop Intelligent Rent Policies
- Establish an appropriate level of spending to produce exceptional results for any investor
Seattle Property Management With a Difference!
We truly immerse ourselves in understanding the market. These reports provide a roadmap for owners, developers, and future investors to navigate the critical changes, which provide new opportunities and challenges in the market place.
The recent tax reform added two provisions that could impede first-time homebuyers. Under the new tax law, the standard deduction has doubled to $24,000 for married couples ($12,000 for individuals).