Property Management You Can Trust
- Treat Each Property As If It Were Our Own – A well-managed property operates more efficiently to produce premium results for investors.
- Effective Marketing – Our advertising generates traffic and creates a positive impression. We take performance and reputation seriously. Stringent efforts are undertaken to train our property management services staff. They are taught to prevent legal issues and to attract the most ideal tenants.
- Control Turnover – Turnover is expensive. Controlling it requires the same level of commitment to existing residents as to new prospects.
- Exceptional Accounting and Reporting – Our reports are complete, concise, and easy to understand. We proficiently handle Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Collections and Bank Statement Reconciliation.
We have distinguished credentials among Seattle property management companies. As CCIM’s (Certified Commercial Investment Members) – we have the comprehensive knowledge and training necessary to understand the changes and trends in the property management services industry.
The Foundation Group also holds the prestigious AMO designation for property management companies, granted by the Institute of Real Estate Management. A firm must demonstrate the highest standards of professionalism, financial performance and ethics to earn this coveted designation held by only 500 firms in the United States and Canada.
In addition, we are pleased to offer Analysis and Consulting Services on issues such as Financing, Acquisition/Disposition, Due Diligence, Capital Improvement Planning and the Repositioning of Properties.
Fundamentals Emphasized & Practiced
The Foundation Group’s Seattle property management team has a positive attitude! We never lose sight of our primary goal: to maximize the value of each owner’s investment.
- Optimize Revenue
- Minimize Vacancy Loss
- Develop Intelligent Rent Policies
- Establish an appropriate level of spending to produce exceptional results for any investor
Seattle Property Management With a Difference!
The perception is that Seattle is the most challenging place in the Puget Sound region to develop real estate, but new data suggest this is not the case.