24057 Witte Road SE | Maple Valley, WA
- Turnkey Investment in a prime location
- 4 Luxurious Townhouses averaging 1,423sf on a large lot
- High Demand for rental properties
- 4 Detached Single Car Garages
- 9 Foot Ceilings
- Genuine Hardwood
- Spacious Walk-in Closets
- Gas Fireplaces
- Walking distance to Wilderness Village Elementary School and many other amenities
- Rare opportunity to own rental property in Maple Valley
Bellevue, not Seattle, tops new list of toughest places to build
The perception is that Seattle is the most challenging place in the Puget Sound region to develop real estate, but new data suggest this is not the case.
Seattle’s most patient developers plan “Missing Middle Housing”
Land in the city is too expensive to build affordable housing. Or is it? They’ve got a plan—and it could mean 1,000 new apartments for the workers who keep Seattle running.
Why Isn’t Inflation Rising Faster?
Consumer prices have been remarkably stable throughout the economic recovery, and they continue to defy expectations. In searching for an explanation, the global commodities markets may provide some clues.