17 St Helens Ave | Tacoma, WA
- Complete renovation
- Located in the desirable Stadium District
- High Rise Zoning
- Views of Commencement Bay
- Quartz Countertops, Hardwood Floors, and New Windows
- Dishwashers and microwaves in each unit
- Retained turn of the century charm throughout
The recent tax reform added two provisions that could impede first-time homebuyers. Under the new tax law, the standard deduction has doubled to $24,000 for married couples ($12,000 for individuals), pushing the threshold home price to benefit from itemized...
A King County judge has struck down a new Seattle rule requiring apartment landlords to rent to the first qualified person who applies for tenancy. A handful of landlords sued a year ago, saying the "first-in-time" rule passed by the City Council in 2016 violates...