17 St Helens Ave | Tacoma, WA
- Complete renovation
- Located in the desirable Stadium District
- High Rise Zoning
- Views of Commencement Bay
- Quartz Countertops, Hardwood Floors, and New Windows
- Dishwashers and microwaves in each unit
- Retained turn of the century charm throughout
Bellevue, not Seattle, tops new list of toughest places to build
The perception is that Seattle is the most challenging place in the Puget Sound region to develop real estate, but new data suggest this is not the case.
Seattle’s most patient developers plan “Missing Middle Housing”
Land in the city is too expensive to build affordable housing. Or is it? They’ve got a plan—and it could mean 1,000 new apartments for the workers who keep Seattle running.
Why Isn’t Inflation Rising Faster?
Consumer prices have been remarkably stable throughout the economic recovery, and they continue to defy expectations. In searching for an explanation, the global commodities markets may provide some clues.