Queen Anne Duplex
2463 8th Ave N | Seattle, WA
- Prime Queen Anne location
- Unobstructed, spacious, view units
- Central to South Lake Union, Fremont and Queen Anne Avenue work and play
- Upper unit has a luxurious 800 square foot view deck
- 3 bay garage parking
- Easy access to Dexter Avenue N bus line and bike paths
The recent tax reform added two provisions that could impede first-time homebuyers. Under the new tax law, the standard deduction has doubled to $24,000 for married couples ($12,000 for individuals), pushing the threshold home price to benefit from itemized...
A King County judge has struck down a new Seattle rule requiring apartment landlords to rent to the first qualified person who applies for tenancy. A handful of landlords sued a year ago, saying the "first-in-time" rule passed by the City Council in 2016 violates...