The Oslo Apartments
1525 NW 53rd Street | Seattle, WA
- 9 units
- Hip waterfront neighborhood of Ballard
- Building built in 1989, washer/dryer in all units, copper plumbing/modern equipment
- New roof and windows, 2003
- Close to trendy restaurants, indie shops, bars and craft breweries
- Turnkey investment
- Covered, controlled access parking
- Covered balconies
The recent tax reform added two provisions that could impede first-time homebuyers. Under the new tax law, the standard deduction has doubled to $24,000 for married couples ($12,000 for individuals), pushing the threshold home price to benefit from itemized...
A King County judge has struck down a new Seattle rule requiring apartment landlords to rent to the first qualified person who applies for tenancy. A handful of landlords sued a year ago, saying the "first-in-time" rule passed by the City Council in 2016 violates...