Alderwood Office 2-Story
4111 Alderwood Mall Blvd | Lynnwood, WA
- Rare full building opportunity
- High visibility monument and building signage available
- Excellent ingress and egress from I-5
- Generous 4/0/1,000 parking ratio (110 total stalls)
- Easy access to a large variety of retail amenities
- Less than 30 minutes from downtown Seattle and Bellevue
- Close proximity to the Regional Transit Hub
- Showers in place for employee use
- Electronically controlled key locks for secure, programmable facility access
The recent tax reform added two provisions that could impede first-time homebuyers. Under the new tax law, the standard deduction has doubled to $24,000 for married couples ($12,000 for individuals), pushing the threshold home price to benefit from itemized...
A King County judge has struck down a new Seattle rule requiring apartment landlords to rent to the first qualified person who applies for tenancy. A handful of landlords sued a year ago, saying the "first-in-time" rule passed by the City Council in 2016 violates...