Alderwood Office 2-Story
4111 Alderwood Mall Blvd | Lynnwood, WA
- Rare full building opportunity
- High visibility monument and building signage available
- Excellent ingress and egress from I-5
- Generous 4/0/1,000 parking ratio (110 total stalls)
- Easy access to a large variety of retail amenities
- Less than 30 minutes from downtown Seattle and Bellevue
- Close proximity to the Regional Transit Hub
- Showers in place for employee use
- Electronically controlled key locks for secure, programmable facility access
Bellevue, not Seattle, tops new list of toughest places to build
The perception is that Seattle is the most challenging place in the Puget Sound region to develop real estate, but new data suggest this is not the case.
Seattle’s most patient developers plan “Missing Middle Housing”
Land in the city is too expensive to build affordable housing. Or is it? They’ve got a plan—and it could mean 1,000 new apartments for the workers who keep Seattle running.
Why Isn’t Inflation Rising Faster?
Consumer prices have been remarkably stable throughout the economic recovery, and they continue to defy expectations. In searching for an explanation, the global commodities markets may provide some clues.