Seattle Commercial Real Estate Buyer Services
In the Real Estate Industry, Experience Means Everything. Discover the Benefits.
The Foundation Group provides:
- Immediate access to available, deliverable and well-researched income properties
- Access to a wide variety of market information including rent & vacancy surveys
- Sales comparables
- Demographic studies
- Information on competitive financing
The Foundation Group will help you:
- Evaluate your specific needs and wants as a buyer and locate properties that fit those specifications
- Determine the amount you can afford (pre-qualify) and show you properties in that price range and location
- View properties
- Preview properties on your behalf to insure that the identified specifications are met
- Accompany you on showings
- Research selected properties to identify any problems or issues
- Make an informed decision prior to making an offer to purchase
- Structure an appropriate offer to purchase
- Negotiate on your behalf to obtain the best possible price and terms
- Secure the best financing
- Provide a list of potential qualified vendors(movers, attorneys, carpenters, etc.), if these services are needed
We apply a disciplined approach to opportunistic investing by employing a unique combination of:
- Thorough underwriting and due diligence of the underlying property
- Comprehensive knowledge of capital market trend and financing structures
- Extensive development, investment, and trade experience
- Assigning the highest priority to disseminating reliable, real time, and detailed information in order to apply the most proactive management of your assets
Bellevue, not Seattle, tops new list of toughest places to build
The perception is that Seattle is the most challenging place in the Puget Sound region to develop real estate, but new data suggest this is not the case.
Seattle’s most patient developers plan “Missing Middle Housing”
Land in the city is too expensive to build affordable housing. Or is it? They’ve got a plan—and it could mean 1,000 new apartments for the workers who keep Seattle running.
Why Isn’t Inflation Rising Faster?
Consumer prices have been remarkably stable throughout the economic recovery, and they continue to defy expectations. In searching for an explanation, the global commodities markets may provide some clues.