Robert “Bob” Wright is a partner and broker at The Foundation Group with nearly four decades of familiarity with Seattle multi-family investments, and having brokered nearly a billion dollars in transactions since 1979. Over the years, Bob has earned the respect of countless numbers of investors. His dedication to client success and in-depth attention to detail can only be attained through years of experience.
Outside of work, Bob enjoys skiing and flying.
- Sales & Marketing
- Valuation / Appraisal
- Property Acquisition
- Yates, Wood and McDonald / Zane Mar Corporation / Scott Real Estate Investments, formerly Schwartz and Scott
Professional Affiliations & Accomplishments
- The Foundation Group – Senior Vice President
- Commercial Brokers Association (CBA)
- Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS)
- University of Idaho – Electrical Engineering
We truly immerse ourselves in understanding the market. These reports provide a roadmap for owners, developers, and future investors to navigate the critical changes, which provide new opportunities and challenges in the market place.
The recent tax reform added two provisions that could impede first-time homebuyers. Under the new tax law, the standard deduction has doubled to $24,000 for married couples ($12,000 for individuals).