Robert “Bob” Wright is a partner and broker at The Foundation Group with nearly four decades of familiarity with Seattle multi-family investments, and having brokered nearly a billion dollars in transactions since 1979. Over the years, Bob has earned the respect of countless numbers of investors. His dedication to client success and in-depth attention to detail can only be attained through years of experience.
Outside of work, Bob enjoys skiing and flying.
- Sales & Marketing
- Valuation / Appraisal
- Property Acquisition
- Yates, Wood and McDonald / Zane Mar Corporation / Scott Real Estate Investments, formerly Schwartz and Scott
Professional Affiliations & Accomplishments
- The Foundation Group – Senior Vice President
- Commercial Brokers Association (CBA)
- Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS)
- University of Idaho – Electrical Engineering
These reports provide a roadmap for owners, developers and future investors to navigate critical changes in the marketplace. We immerse ourselves in these reports to complement our knowledge of new opportunities and challenges, and recommend them highly.
We truly immerse ourselves in understanding the market. These reports provide a roadmap for owners, developers and future investors to navigate the critical changes, which provide new opportunities and challenges in the market place.