Bruce A. Kahn
Bruce A. Kahn, CCIM, CPM
Managing Director, Designated Broker
Areas of Expertise
- Property Management
- Seller & Buyer Representation
- Asset Valuation & Appraisal
- Expert Witness—Commercial Real Estate
- Sales & Marketing
- Property Acquisition
- Investment & Estate Planning
- Trust Management
For more than 27 years, Bruce A. Kahn, CCIM, CPM has been involved in investment real estate from both sides of the business—first as an investor, and today as the Managing Director and Designated Broker with the nationally respected firm, The Foundation Group, where he brings a unique combination of knowledge, performance, and integrity to investment real estate.
Bruce is a graduate of the University of Washington’s Commercial Real Estate Program and has been awarded the designation of CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) by the Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute. This designation is earned upon completion of a graduate level curriculum and attainment of a level of qualifying experience. Bruce has also earned his CPM designation (Certified Property Manager) from the Institute of Real Estate Management. This is the highest honor and designation that can be bestowed on property management professionals.
Bruce is involved in ownership of multi-family, and commercial real estate, and the active management of more than $100 million of multi-family and commercial properties. He is a frequent contributor to the RHA Newspaper, and teaches and lectures on Property Management. The Foundation Group is an Accredited Management Organization, one of only 500 firms in the US and Canada.
- Managing Director, The Foundation Group Real Estate Services
- Designated Broker, The Foundation Group
- Partner, Associate Broker, Westlake Associates, Inc.
- Senior Broker, Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Services
- CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member), CCIM Institute of Commercial Real Estate
- CPM (Certified Property Manager – IREM – Institute of Real Estate Management
- CBA Top Sales Award – Commercial & Investment Brokerage Association
- Editor and Publisher – The Real Estate Investor
- Founder – The Foundation Group
- Managing Partner – Murrieta Highlands Development
- President – Kahn Properties, Inc.
- Board Member – CCIM – Seattle Chapter
- Contributor RHA (Rental Housing Association) Newspaper
Bellevue, not Seattle, tops new list of toughest places to build
The perception is that Seattle is the most challenging place in the Puget Sound region to develop real estate, but new data suggest this is not the case.
Seattle’s most patient developers plan “Missing Middle Housing”
Land in the city is too expensive to build affordable housing. Or is it? They’ve got a plan—and it could mean 1,000 new apartments for the workers who keep Seattle running.
Why Isn’t Inflation Rising Faster?
Consumer prices have been remarkably stable throughout the economic recovery, and they continue to defy expectations. In searching for an explanation, the global commodities markets may provide some clues.