Partner & Broker
Areas of Expertise
- Seller & Buyer Representation
- Retail, Mixed-Use and Commercial Real Estate Underwriting and Analysis
- Sales & Marketing
- Asset Valuation / Appraisal
- Property Acquisition
- Property Management
- Portfolio Disposition
- 1031 Exchanges—Forward & Reverse
Aaron D. Locke is a partner, broker and commercial real estate investment specialist at The Foundation Group, a nationally respected real estate services firm. Aaron grew up in a family involved in many different aspects of investment real estate. His involvement has covered many facets of investment real estate including Real Estate Owned (REO) properties and commercial property in Bellevue, Woodinville, Totem Lake, Renton and Kent. Aaron has learned about the investment market from the ground up by taking part in managing and maintaining commercial buildings during tenant build-outs, operations and maintenance. This has supplied him the knowledge to be exposed to all aspects of owning and operating investment real estate. As an investor he has learned what it takes to close transactions and the need for exceptional property management services in today’s market condition. Aaron brings a unique combination of knowledge, performance, and integrity to investment real estate.
Aaron is a graduate of the prestigious University of Southern California School of Policy, Planning and Development School, where he studied Real Estate Development. Aaron studied under some of the top real estate professionals in Los Angeles and worked directly under the CEO of an acquisition and development firm with assets over $3.5 billion. Aaron is currently in the process of obtaining the coveted CCIM designation.
- The Foundation Group – Commercial Investment Real Estate Specialist
- PHE – REO Property Analyst
- Lone Star Retirement Services – Client Relationship Manager
- Jamison Services – Assistant to CEO
Professional Affiliations & Accomplishments
- Commercial Brokers Association (CBA)
- Rental Housing Association (RHA)
- Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS)
- University of Southern California – School of Policy, Planning and Development
- Real Estate Fundamentals & Principles
- Analyzing Real Estate Markets for Planning & Development
- Advanced Finance & Investment for Planning & Development
- Construction Engineering
- Statistics for Policy, Planning and Development
- Urban Planning & Development
These reports provide a roadmap for owners, developers and future investors to navigate critical changes in the marketplace. We immerse ourselves in these reports to complement our knowledge of new opportunities and challenges, and recommend them highly.
We truly immerse ourselves in understanding the market. These reports provide a roadmap for owners, developers and future investors to navigate the critical changes, which provide new opportunities and challenges in the market place.